The online casino business is a very competitive one – with hundreds of new online casinos sprouting up each year, as well as closing down. Opening a new casino business requires a hefty budget for licencing, platform fees, staff, initial set up costs, marketing spend and lots more. Starting a new business means acquiring new customers and the acquisition costs in the gambling industry are pricey since it is a highly regulated market. With this in mind, it is important to understand the advantages and disadvantages of playing at a new casino. When we talk about “new” online casinos we are talking about casinos which launched in the last year, in this case 2020 /2021.
😊 Advantages of signing up to a new online casino:
- Welcome Bonuses. New online casinos tend to lure in new customers by offering ridiculously high welcome bonuses. This is a good thing for players as long as the casino fulfills player’s bonus expectations.
- Bonus flexibility. New casinos want to retain their customers so they may be more flexible with regards to player’s random requests for bonuses via chat/email.
- Industry Experience. Just because an online casino is new and non established in the market, it does not mean it is doomed to fail. There are some very good examples of casinos which were launched by ex iGaming employees and experienced iGaming entrepreneurs which started off as new casinos but are now very well known in industry, such as GiG (Rizk & Guts), Videoslots, Casumo, Hero Gaming, LeoVegas.
👎 Disadvantages of signing up to a new online casino:
- Trust. Signing up at a new casino involves an element of trust on the players part, since there is not much history to look into in terms of reviews and payouts by the casino.
- Limited features & game selection. Unless the new casino is launching through an established iGaming platform where adding games is as easy as clicking a switch, then it may be likely the casino will not have a wide variety of games to choose from or features.
- Payment options. Everything takes time to set up, so it may be likely the new casino kicks off with the most basic payment options.
Here at CasinoDepositBonus.com we review each and every casino we promote and rate it accordingly. Read through the reviews to learn more about the online casino and their operations.
[partnertable currency=”” title=”Latest Online Casino Reviews” country=”USER_COUNTRY” order_by=”DATE_DESC” num_results=”10″]