MoneyGram is a USA-based money transfer company that is popular worldwide. It is accepted by many online casinos for both deposits and withdrawals.
What makes MoneyGram special is that it does not require users to have a bank account or credit card to send and receive money, unlike many other payment methods. This makes transactions faster than with many other options.
MoneyGram is also slightly faster and cheaper compared to its main competitor, Western Union.
To use MoneyGram at an online casino, follow these steps:
- Sign up for an account at a casino that accepts MoneyGram payments
- Contact customer support to ask for instructions on how to make a MoneyGram deposit or withdrawal
- Use the information provided by the casino to make the transfer at a MoneyGram location
- Get the tracking number (MTCN) from the MoneyGram employee and provide it to the casino
- Wait for the payment to be processed and credited to your casino account
Choosing a MoneyGram Online Casino
To find the best MoneyGram casinos for USA players, follow these steps:
Exclude all online casinos that do not accept MoneyGram, and narrow down the list to the licensed, reputable, and fair casinos that offer bonuses and games you like.
Alternatively, you can use our pre-made list of the best rated MoneyGram casinos for USA players
Note- MoneyGram while being more affordable than Western Union is still an expensive payment method that could cost you up to 10% in fees.
About The MoneyGram Company
MoneyGram is a money transfer company founded in 1988 in Dallas, Texas, USA.
It was originally a subsidiary of Payment Systems Inc, which was itself a subsidiary of First Data Corporation. In 1998, the company was officially renamed MoneyGram International and has since expanded to operate in over 100 countries worldwide.
In 2019, the company earned $1.285 billion and employs over 2,400 people. The company has a long history, having started as Travelers Express Co. Inc. in 1940 and being acquired by The Greyhound Corporation in 1965.