1. Home>
  2. Casino Games>
  3. Sherlock & Moriarty
Sherlock & Moriarty

Sherlock & Moriarty

  • Released: 2021
  • Developers: Just For The Win
  • Minimum Bet: €/£0.10
  • Maximum Bet: €/£100
  • Total Return To Player (RTP): 92.1%
  • Available on Mobile: Yes
Volatility
MEDIUM

If you’re looking for a superbly designed fun progressive jackpot slots game you can win big on, Sherlock & Moriarty WowPot– with 4 progressive jackpots is “just the ticket”

This new progressive jackpot slot released in March 2021 has four different progressive jackpots, – the largest of the four (the “WowPot”) is never less than €2,000,000!

Developed by independent games company Just For The Win, and the latest release of the WowPot franchise of games from Microgaming, Sherlock & Moriarty takes us back to 19th Century London, with world famous detective Sherlock, and evil mastermind “Professor James Moriarty” in the hunt for excitement, wins and juicy jackpots.

Skerlock & Moriarty WowPot 1

WowPot Jackpots work by starting with a “seed” amount to start the jackpot fund plus a percentage of player wager contributions. The game RTP for the Sherlock & Moriarty WowPot is 86.80% with an additional progressive jackpot contribution of 5.30% equating to a total RTP of 92.10%.

During the game, progressive tokens (the magnifying glass token/s) appear on high symbols on reels 1, 3 and 5. One of these tokens collected on the current spin can contribute to the chance of triggering a jackpot.

During the game progressive tokens (the magnifying glass token) appears on high symbols on reels 1, 3, and 5. One of these tokens collected on the current spin can contribute to the chance of triggering a jackpot.

Trigger the WowPot Jackpot feature in Sherlock & Moriarty, and you’ll have an opportunity to land one of four potential progressive jackpot prizes. You are guaranteed to win at least one of the Jackpots when you trigger the WowPot jackpot wheel.

The Jackpot wheel is split into coloured segments with each colour representing a different progressive jackpot. Depending on where the wheel stops you can win one of the progressive jackpots.

WowPot Jackpot Levels + Starting Levels

Each of the four jackpots has a unique name and reset amount (also called seed level)

What do we like about Sherlock & Moriarty?

Sherlock and Moriarty WOWPot Mystery Respins

Sherlock and Moriarty – Free Spin Features

The main attraction in this game is undoubtedly the WowPot Jackpot feature. You collect magnifying glass tokens as you play, and these will only appear on premium symbols landing on the 3 middle reels in the base game. The Jackpot Wheel feature triggers randomly, but you get more tokens the higher you set the bet level.

The Verdict

We love the big-win possibilities with progressive jackpot games like WowPot, Mega Moolah and Major Millions, and we were really charmed by this game – it oozes top production values – with great sound effects, slick graphics and enough variety in features to make this a slot to come back to.

Sherlock & Moriarty uses the latest HTML5 technology – so it runs on any device (tablets, Macs, Pc’s, iPads, iPhones, Androids) without any installation or downloads required, and it’s great fun.

Players are hitting the progressive jackpots quite frequently (as the WowPot historical payout statistics show), and judging by all reports and player reviews slots players are loving the game too.