Bitcoin: (BTC) is a digital currency which can be bought and traded online, and which is popular in the online gambling world with more and more casinos and bookmakers accepting it as a payment and withdrawal method. BTC is the norm, and it is here to stay. Bitcoin is hugely popular with gamblers in Canada and the USA, as well as in other countries where gambling online is considered a gray area.
There are numerous benefits for players who choose to use cryptocurrency for online gambling purposes.
key benefits of gambling online with cryptocurrency include:
- Reliability: Deposits with Bitcoin will NEVER be rejected
- Speed: Deposits and withdrawals happen in minutes – generally with no casino transaction fees
- Value: Some Bitcoin casinos offer bigger welcome bonuses and casino reload bonuses for crypto-currency customers
- Anonymity: as well as offering complete anonymity – Bitcoin is 100% secure
- and more..
Whether you are looking for a crypto casino offering video poker, jackpot slots or just the common casino games such as blackjack, roulette, poker etc – you will certainly find a suitable option. We have written a number of comprehensive bitcoin casino reviews to bring you our top recommended Bitcoin casino list:
Choosing the best Bitcoin online casino
We have done the hard work for you by reviewing our top choice Bitcoin and Ethererum online casinos in the table above. Check out our detailed reviews to find out about each casino’s bonuses and detailed payment options.
Don’t forget that you can avail of multiple bonuses from bitcoin casinos at once simply by creating accounts with each of the different casino sites we recommend and making multiple deposits.
Larger Casino Bonuses are available with Bitcoin Deposits
Gambling or betting online with Bitcoin is just like using regular bank-based currency (FIAT) – however because the casino companies don’t need to spend so much on payment processor infrastructure – they can offer the customers who use BTC and other cryptocurrencies bigger bonuses. Some casinos (e.g. BetOnline) offer regular exclusive crypto casino bonuses and promotions.
Bitcoin Casinos - Online Gambling FAQ
How Do I get a Crypto Wallet for Online Gambling?
If you don't a crypto wallet for gambling online (think of the wallet as a digital safe in which to store your cryptocurrency), don't worry.
The crypto wallet Blockchain.info is a popular option among gamblers because it works with Android and iOS devices, and it can be installed on your computer too. You can also try Mycelium, BreadWallet, and AirBitz.
Are there any fees when using Bitcoin?
One of the noteworthy features of Bitcoin is the fact bookmakers often prefer to deal with Bitcoin than other payment methods. As such, a number of companies don’t even charge fees when making withdrawals.
Is Bitcoin Casino gambling legal in Canada, the USA, Europe etc?
While wagering with BTC, Ethereum and other cryptocurrency is 100% legal in Canada, the USA and in Europe. Generally a casino website will automatically restrict your access if you can’t legally play there (based on a location lookup of your computer I.P. address). Our detailed casino reviews will indicate where a casino is not available in your specific country.
How Can I deposit and withdraw at online casinos using Bitcoin?
Using bitcoin to gamble online is easy- and most sportsbooks and casinos accept Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and other crypto as a deposit method.
To get started:
- Sign up to an online casino site which accepts cryptocurrency as a payment method. (Check out reviews of trusted brands!)
- Once you have logged into the casino site or app, navigate to the cashier section, and enter the amount you would like to deposit.
- The casino website or app will give you a Bitcoin address (a long string of text and numbers).
- Use your Bitcoin wallet or exchange (e.g. Coinbase.com or Bitfinex.com) to send the money to this address
- Enjoy gambling with Bitcoin